meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Laura Ikeji Reacts to Ali Baba's Post Cautioning Ladies With "k-leg"

Saturday 15 October 2016

Laura Ikeji Reacts to Ali Baba's Post Cautioning Ladies With "k-leg"




Linda Ikeji's younger sister, Laura Ikeji has reacted to Ali Baba's post about ladies with K-leg.

Read what Alibaba wrote below

K-Leg is better than none... be content with what you have. But hey while at it, no mini skirts please. Don't push it. It's like Having pot belly an wearing body hug. Makawhy?
 
Read Laura's reaction after the cut...


 



"To everyone with K-legs,Bow legs or what ever legs you have, pls wear whatever you wanna wear, be comfortable in your skin, don't let anyone make you feel less, you were created for a reason. If I listened to all I was told growing up, I would have killed myself tey tey, look at me, now living my dream. Love your body the best way you can and of course join the gang hehe"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)