meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Man Who Accused Van Vicker of Sleeping with his wife Makes U-Turn, Apologizes

Friday 24 June 2016

Man Who Accused Van Vicker of Sleeping with his wife Makes U-Turn, Apologizes

Van Vicker with his manager, Dr. Kulah's wife

Dr. Bartum Kulah, an American based businessman had a while ago accused actor Van Vicker of sleeping with his wife who is also Vicker’s manager,  Clarice Ford-Kulah.

The man has now come out to apologize to the actor on social media stating that he was wrong.

Kulah took to his Facebook page to offer a heartfelt apology to Vicker claiming that his allegations were misguided.

READ WHAT HE SAID AFTER THE CUT.......................... 





“I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to my wife Dr Clarice Ford-Kulah and Van Vicker for the inconvenience caused by my unguided statements which went viral.

“I allowed my misunderstanding of genuine professional relationship and jealousy to get the best of me. However, it is unfortunate that many statements I made were misquoted and embellished by the press. I have no evidence (pictures nor videos) to prove that Van Vicker is having an affair with my wife. It was an empty threat.

“Again to Van Vicker, I regret the inconvenience this caused your career and family. To my wife Clarice, I’m sorry for my actions and for putting you out there negatively. Please forgive me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)