meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: FFK's Fiancee Throws Birthday Bash, Celebrates With Her Son In His Absence (Pics)

Friday 27 May 2016

FFK's Fiancee Throws Birthday Bash, Celebrates With Her Son In His Absence (Pics)


Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode's wife and mother of his son, Precious Chikwendu, turned a year older two days ago and she just shared some photos from her indoor birthday party and also of their son. Sharing the photos and explaining that FFK was in support of the party.

Read what she wrote after the cut.....................


Also more photos




"A huge thank you to everyone that said prayers for my family most importantly and also wished me so many blessing on my birthday. I love you all like you can't imagine. Your words meant so much to me at a time like this. To my awesome friends and family who came together to put a smile on my face and shame those who think I don't deserve to have a smile on my face, im so grateful and love you all timeless . I didn't lose anyone I'm only faced with a challenge that will wear off as makeup does so don't expect me to be ungrateful to God for my many blessings. Thank you @omoh_atafo for the pictures. Mostly I had a beautiful day as ffk wanted me to. kabishhhhhh! #birthdaygirl #blessed # fearless #unbreakable"







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)