meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: MC Oluomo- I Did Not Organize a Bra-Less Party

Thursday 31 March 2016

MC Oluomo- I Did Not Organize a Bra-Less Party

oluomo

Popular NURTW official and socialite, Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya, better  known as MC Oluomo has dissociated himself from the purported ‘bra-less’ party allegedly organised to mark his birthday a couple of weeks ago.

The party, which held at The Place, Isaac John Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos, generated a lot of reactions and created a buzz in the media.

MC released a statement yesterday to correct the impression that he organised the said party. 

Read his statement below and see more photos from the party after the cut:




 
‘I, Alhaji Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya MC Oluomo, did not grant any interview with any press based on the controversial story about organising a ‘Bra-less or Pant-less party’. My birthday was earlier celebrated in my house with my family and friends. The birthday bash at D Place Club was just a party organised by my friends in collaboration with some of my boys to celebrate me and it was not tagged any names because I saw the invitation before  party. Moreover,  I know nothing about the organisation of the party. I just had to honour it by going there.

I am using this opportunity to plead with the gentlemen of the press to get their facts before posting or tagging such stories and also using this medium to appreciate the gentlemen of the press  and the general public for the concerns shown, it really means a lot . You are all wonderful and I still remain loyal. You can check the birthday pictures and video on my Facebook and Instagram handles. Thanks, Masallam.’






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)