meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Banky W-- "I Want To Take A Break From Music, So I Can Marry & Raise Kids"

Sunday 27 March 2016

Banky W-- "I Want To Take A Break From Music, So I Can Marry & Raise Kids"



The EME boss made the revelation in an interview with Channels Television’s Entertainment News.

His words: “Living an artiste’s life does not lend itself to (kind of) working on a relationship. It’s tough. .

It’s something that I actively (really) want to do, so I want to take some time off, after I’m done releasing this music and touring, I want to take some time off.

Like I want to have some kids you know, get married, you know. Get married first and then have some kids.”…. although I am gonna miss being at every celebrity’s marriage as a groomsman.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)