meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Read Sunday Oliseh's Resignation Letter

Friday 26 February 2016

Read Sunday Oliseh's Resignation Letter



OLISEH'S RESIGNATION LETTER

Dear General Secretary of NFF, 

Object: Letter of Resignation.

Due to incessant Violations of our signed agreement (Contract) I am hereby informing you of my decision to terminate our working collaboration signed in July 2015.

The most important objective is for the Super Eagles Of Nigeria to qualify to the next AFCON and the World Cup 2018.


More after the cut..................................

 



Since so little help is being rendered me in getting the players to give their best and very vital conditions and advantages to the team play are also being sacrificed coupled with non redress of the aforementioned despite my several e mails and others, seeking your aid to effectively carry out my duties were ignored. 


These unconducive working conditions that my coaching crew and myself have to live with, your contractual violations and the interest of the nation necessitates that I tender my resignation and recourse to the termination of our working agreement.
Many thanks for the opportunity to serve my fatherland.

Sunday Oliseh
Chief Coach Super Eagles of Nigeria

2 comments:

  1. This is a noble man. You can not ill-treat a professional and expect him to give is best. Sunday Oliseh, we support you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)