meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Photos- Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Eye Witness Account)

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Photos- Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Eye Witness Account)



 According to eye witness account below:

I just crossed and I met her at the other end of the road. Immediately I heard squeezing tires sound. The lady I just saw was hit and the driver ran away. she wasn't crossing at all.. 

I called 112 and many others called. My surprise is that the lady that picked kept asking me where ikeja along was and what can I use to describe the place.
 
According to what I deduced from here, the lady was waiting for her transport home while some guys were crossing the express. The vehicle that however hit the lady waved his hand from not hitting those guys on a close range and he ran into the lady standing by the side of the road.


More photos and video after the cut...............................











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)