meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians

Friday 25 December 2015

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians



I love the game of football, and today, as I was watching a game, it occurred to me that even the most talented footballer in the world can not go anywhere if he will not work with others. Talent may win some games, but only teamwork wins the Championship. Jesus Christ our Lord, was born to bring people together and no matter the temptation to pursue individual or group interests over the collective, let us not forget that you and I belong to Team Nigeria and we must never allow individual or group aspirations distract us from the Championship ambition we have as a nation to be a beacon of hope in Africa and a pillar of the International Community. Merry Christmas from my family and I to you and your family. 

GEJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)