meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong, Her Husband In 'Anchor Baby'

Thursday 29 October 2015

Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong, Her Husband In 'Anchor Baby'



Sam Sarpong passed away after jumping off a bridge, one of his co-stars in a movie he did, Omoni Oboli, is feeling the loss heavily, and has taken to Instagram to pour out her feelings.
 
Omoni and Sam acted as a couple in the movie "Anchor Baby"

Omoni posted the picture above, and wrote:
Have mercy Lord!!! I have been balling my eyes out for the last hour! I can't deal with this! God knows I can't! My husband in the movie 'Anchor Baby' gone like that! I have never met a more positive guy in my whole life! He's the most genuine, God fearing, lovable character you'll ever meet. What is in this life now? all the hustle! Over! Just like that! I'm MISERABLE! God speed fam! Rest in the bosom of The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)