meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Baby Contracts Herpes After Family Member Kissed Her

Saturday 26 September 2015

Baby Contracts Herpes After Family Member Kissed Her



This is a warning to all mothers who allow the mouths of sundry people kiss their baby, all in the name of adoration.

This woman came on Facebook to share her experience and warn mothers to be careful who they allow 'anoint' their babies with their hands and lips



 READ HER FACEBOOK POST AFTER THE CUT...........................






1 comment:

  1. This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten years ANTHRAX in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the
    hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV,cancer and herpes cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the ANTHRAX disease in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the week which was seven days,he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me cure from ANTHRAX disease I thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital the doctor there also confirm me cure from ANTHRAX disease then i took my friend who was also ANTHARX patient
    to the Doctor after the taking of the herbs she was also confirm cure from ANTHRAX disease .please I want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am
    dropping his email address,(dr.idediatraditionalhealinghome@gmail.com) i want you to email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this Doctor, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. You can also email me to know more about the great work he done for me if you are interested in contacting him for your own cure too. charitybliss585@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)