meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele

Friday 19 September 2014

"Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele


Late Goldie's best friend, Denrele Edun in a recent interview with Sahara TV said that he kept seeing Goldie in his dreams and she always says he know who killed her...

"I kept seeing her in my dreams and she keeps telling me you know who killed me and you are not doing anything about it. I'm not kidding. You know these things, we don't actually believe in (the) Supernatural. I have a friend who can bear me witness to that. And then I have to call my mom who prayed.." he said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)