meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Luis Suarez- ‘I Lost My Balance and My Face Fell into Chiellini’s Arm

Sunday 29 June 2014

Luis Suarez- ‘I Lost My Balance and My Face Fell into Chiellini’s Arm

luis

Banned Uruguayan striker, Luis Suarez has denied ‘biting’ Italian defender Giorgio Chiellini, suggesting he lost his balance and fell onto him.

Suarez wrote the FIFA’s disciplinary panel saying he did not deliberately sink his teeth into the player, and that he was the person who was left in the most pain.

‘In no way it happened how you have described, as a bite or intent to bite,’ the Uruguay striker wrote in Spanish in a letter dated June 25.

He added: ‘After the impact … I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent.’

@ Suarez, what happened to Ivanovic?


 
 read more after the cut...............................




Daily Mail reports:

The player’s defense is in paragraph 6 of FIFA’s disciplinary committee ruling. 

Suarez wrote in his submission to the panel which met Wednesday, one day after Uruguay beat Italy 1-0 in a decisive group-stage match. 

‘At that moment I hit my face against the player leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth,’ Suarez said.

However, the seven-man panel which met on Wednesday evening dismissed the argument.

The bite was ‘deliberate, intentional and without provocation,’ the ruling stated in paragraph No. 26 of the panel’s conclusions.

Suarez was banned for nine Uruguay matches and four months from all football. He was also fined 100,000 Swiss francs ($112,000).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)