meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Guru Maharaj- Super Eagles Will Win The World Cup If They Dont Wear Blue Pants

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Guru Maharaj- Super Eagles Will Win The World Cup If They Dont Wear Blue Pants


Sat Guru Maharaj Ji

In an interview with City People this week, Sat Guru Maharaj Ji also spoke on the Super Eagles going for the World Cup. He said they can win the World cup only if they stay away from wearing blue pants throughout the competition

“I have given my recommendations and I don’t know how Nigerians feel about it. I have told them that they can win this cup if they stop using blue jersey. They have accepted but what about blue pants? They should do away with it. Keshi must inspect all the pants they are wearing. I am begging them throughout this competition, its a national affair and not Super Eagles of Lagos but Super Eagles of Nigeria” he said

2 comments:

  1. Not all nigerians believe in you or your religion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beeni my dear, it's Lil on none that believe in him.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)