meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe: Why I Opened A Sex Toy in Magodo

Monday 19 May 2014

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe: Why I Opened A Sex Toy in Magodo

 
Bisi Ibidapo-Obe who opened her lingerie/adult shop yesterday has said, the reason why she opened the store is because the demand for sex toys in Magodo and its environs is high.

“The demand for sex toys is high, especially around Magodo. More so, women have started paying special attention to their bodies and this has prompted my decision to take this route. I need to earn a daily income and I intend to sell the toys wholesale.

“The sex toys are not exposed in the open. So customers have no reason to be ashamed or afraid to make purchases. The toys are kept in a remote section of my store. Their privacy is protected and many people are interested in these toys want to remain unnamed which I respect a lot,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)