meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Pictures From Yoruba Actress Bimbo Akinsanya's Traditional Wedding

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Pictures From Yoruba Actress Bimbo Akinsanya's Traditional Wedding

 

Top yoruba actress, Bimbo Akinsanya is engaged and had her family introduction ceremony on Sunday, April 27, 2014 at her parents’ home.


The elated actress, who have been linked with several men including Mercy Aigbe's present husband, couldn’t contain her joy as she kept thanking friends and few colleagues that attended the close-knit ceremony.

See more photos after the cut...........................



















2 comments:

  1. Wow, this article is good, my sister is analyzing these things, therefore I am going to tell her.


    Look into my web page; Charlotte Olympia Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this article is good, my sister is analyzing these things, therefore I am going to tell her.



    My webpage Charlotte Olympia Kitty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)