meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Jason Njoku's Father Who Abandoned Him 33years Ago Now Wants Him Back

Monday 24 February 2014

Jason Njoku's Father Who Abandoned Him 33years Ago Now Wants Him Back


He is 33+ and he has never met his father before. The man dumped his mother and the baby, and absconded to God knows where. But after over 33 years, that baby is now a big man, one of the youngest Billionaires in this country and he is the CEO of iROKO, a tech company with international connections.
This is Jason Njoku's story. His father has heard that the son he abandoned with the woman who gave birth for him 33yrs ago is now a Billionaire. His father now want him back. 

See Jason's reaction below...






"So my son is now 6.5 months old. He is easily my greatest work. My family beyond all the success in business remains the most important thing I have achieved. Only those from a ‘broken’ home can truly understand that. A happy family is the ultimate sign of success. To be honest I haven’t really started truly understanding what it is to be a father. 
"Currently I'm just muddling through. I haven’t met my father before. Ever. So its all on the job training. So as you can imagine I was surprised that after 33 years my own father decided it was time to reach out.
"Time to have a chat. Time to connect. Success has many fathers. Failure has none. #NotHavingIt."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)