meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Justin Bieber - I am Officially Retiring From Music

Thursday 26 December 2013

Justin Bieber - I am Officially Retiring From Music

Teen singer took to twitter on Christmas eve to announce to his 47 million followers that he's retiring from music...at age 19, and after only 3 albums and 4 years of singing professionally. He also said the media 'make up a lot of lies' about him.

He made the announcement on Twitter just a week after he told a radio station that he planned to quit music. "After the new album, I'm actually retiring, man. I'm retiring," he told Power 106 on Dec 17.
 
I never really liked his music anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)