meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Check Out Denrele Edun in His Father Xmas Costume (phtotos)

Thursday 26 December 2013

Check Out Denrele Edun in His Father Xmas Costume (phtotos)

http://distilleryimage3.ak.instagram.com/b5b52a686db911e39fa20e0359e49c63_8.jpg

He played the Xmas Santa yesterday for the Makoko kids.

With the help of Slum to school foundation, he was able to put smiles on over 200 sad faces...he says 

 "Impacting Africa  and giving back to my society, I was asked to be the Xmas Santa for the Makoko Kids! What a feat....the kids almost stripped me outta the costume the moment they saw my hair peeping out my cap! And yes, we gave out over 2000 beautifully wrapped gifts! So glad I volunteered with the @Slum2School foundation. The crew rocks...OneBigFamily! Then the parents came after the kids....the mothers worried the heck outta me for their gifts! Twas a lotta fun making the kids smile, a few were terrified but went with the flow! 

Happy Xmas and a Merry New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)