meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Alex Ekubo Writes An Open Letter To His Haters & Lovers

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Alex Ekubo Writes An Open Letter To His Haters & Lovers


My Open Letter : To Whom It May Concern
I've made mistakes in Life, people have taken Undue Advantage of me, I have accepted less than I deserve, & made wrong choices. 
But I have learned from my Bad Choices & even tho there are some things, I can never get back & people who will never be sorry, I know better next time & won't settle for Less than I Deserve. 
 It take FEW seconds to HURT Someone, But SOMETIMES we take YEARS to say SORRY, So BEFORE the END of today 31st Dec 2013 I really want to APOLOGIZE to YOU if I've Ever Hurt YOU KNOWINGLY Or UNKNOWINGLY, I'M SINCERELY, & from the Deepest part of my Heart SO SORRY. 
 I've come to Realize that For Every Minute I stay Angry, I lose 60 seconds of Pure Happiness.


READ MORE AFTER THE CUT...............................




 So if you have Beef with me, Hit me up Let's Grill it & Eat it !!! 
 2014 is the year of the Phoenix, NEVER I Repeat NEVER let anyone Dim your Light, simply because its shining in their Eyes

 They Want you to do Better, as Long as you don't do Better than Them, Don't be surprised if your success turns Friends into Strangers. 
 Sadly, People will wish you all the success in the world, & hate you when you Achieve it. It's Funny how someone who was just a stranger last year, can mean so much to you now, its terrible how someone who meant so much to you last year, can be just a stranger now. Its Amazing what a year can do. 
 Eventually Everything & Everyone will fall into place, Until then Laugh at the Confusion, Live for the moment & know Everything Happens for a Reason. 
 When everything seems to be going against you, remember that an Airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
 Every King was Once a crying Baby, Every Great Building was Once an Empty piece of Land, it's not Important where you are today, the most Important thing is where you will reach tomorrow. 
Never be proud of what position you Hold, Because After a Game of Chess, the King & the Soldiers go into the same Box. 
 At the End of the Day We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.. Our Eyes are watching God. 
 And Remember What is meant to be will Always find you, God will make sure of it.  
Finally, 2013 thank you for all the Lessons.. 2014 I AM READY !!! 

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwww. Funny but Frank, also very inspiring! Happy new year evryone

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)