meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: I Missed You- Apologies That I Was Away For Too Long

Monday 25 November 2013

I Missed You- Apologies That I Was Away For Too Long



I missed you so much. Apologies that I was away for too long. My Thursday started with a visit to Oduduwa University for my Niece's convocation (She graduated with a 2:1 in Economics, who wont be proud to be associated with that)

The next day, I left for one of Naija's finest 3.G less city, Ondo town for a sister's wedding. (Happy married life, Motunrayo). After the wedding on Saturday, I set up my Laptop to update............there was no 3.G network for Etisalat in Ondo town, I could not believe it (Etisalat, MTN, GLO, Airtel..... please launch your data service in Ondo Town, pls). I couldn't just wait to leave Ondo town. I got to Lagos around 2pm Sunday after so much traffic on Ondo-Benin road.... headed for Elegunshi beach for a party an hour later and did not get home till 9pm and went straight to be.

I really missed all ma friends, am back.

3 comments:

  1. Gud 2knw dat,welcum bck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Due to the programs like art, drama, sports, science, literature, mathematics, civics and music many
    children choose Christian schools. Make sure they are reasonable goals, but challenging enough
    tht they hep you stay motivated. Step2: Select and Recover
    Deleted PDF Files on Mac.

    My web page ... jurassic park builder cheats

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)