meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: PHOTO- OJB Discharged From The Hospital

Wednesday 30 October 2013

PHOTO- OJB Discharged From The Hospital

A happy looking OJB Jezreel after completing his kidney transplant operation in India. 

OJB Jezreel has been discharged from the Columbia Asian Hospital, India where he had been admitted for a kidney transplant operation.

Speaking through a release, the music producer expressed his appreciation for the support and prayers of fans;

Dear fellow Nigerians,
Greetings from far away India! I am sure this note from me will catch you with a little surprise.

I have been reading a lot of news about ME being published on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and different Blogs by my good friends.  I thought I must take out a quick moment and let you know that I am officially discharged today from the hospital, after a successful Kidney Transplantation Surgery, by God’s Grace.


READ MORE AFTER THE CUT




I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for your prayers and good wishes, without which all this would not have been possible. I also take this opportunity to thank my friends, fans and family for all the love, prayers and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!!
Be home with you soon. 

Thank you once again sincerely,
Your very own OJB Jezreel.

Confirming the news, OJB’s close friend Nomoreloss said, ‘He (OJB Jezreel) has been discharged and is recuperating well after the successful operation. From what we discussed over the phone, the doctors want him to be around a while longer so that they can monitor his progress so far before he can actually return to Nigeria’.

OJB was accompanied by his wife Mama J to the Southern Asian country on Friday, August 23, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)