meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: I Have Not Had "SEX" In The Last 10 Years- Genevieve Nnaji Says

Thursday 25 July 2013

I Have Not Had "SEX" In The Last 10 Years- Genevieve Nnaji Says

Ms Genevieve Nnaji has a shocker for you guys, insisting no man has gained access into her "WEBSITE" in the last 10 years.
Below is what Genevieve said about her "thing":
I have been single for so long, it hasn’t been easy, even when dbanj came along with his thing that wasn’t long he kept saying NO LONG THING..NO LONG THING.. never [knew] that was he meant it till i saw it, it was even shorter than his harmonica… We couldn’t settle down.  
"Luckily for me, I have found a man now to spend the rest of my life with.”

Can she really be telling the truth or NA WASH?

2 comments:

  1. This doesn't sound lik her abeg dnt belive dis article,she is 2 intelligent n a private prsn 2 com out n say such in public

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously na wash evn de article too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)