meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Funke Akindele Did Not Sponsor Our Wedding- Ex Hubby, Kenny Oloyede

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Funke Akindele Did Not Sponsor Our Wedding- Ex Hubby, Kenny Oloyede


Sequel to what has been going round that Funke Akindele sponsored their wedding last year, her ex-husband has not come out to say that she did not sponsor the wedding nor that she bought cloths for him and his family

See what he posted on his facebook page below


My attention has been drawn to the publication in the punch newspaper that funke bank rolled our wedding,i will like to state categorically that I was responsible for all u guys saw at the wedding,she did not buy clothes for my family or parents. Its true that am building a house 4 us at Adeniyi Jones but after much work on the site she was advised by her sister nd nw publicist that she shld not stay there coz the building was on the same street as my mum's. she insisted I get an apartment at lekki phase 1 4 her, but I declined that cldn't coz am above the level of going bak to being a tenant in lagos.


Read more after the cut



I just forced her to start her site at ikorodu which was bought for her by olasco,funke akindele's is a wasteful spender and I was totally against this but some of her family members were not Hapi at that.that is the only property she has got in lagos or else where, I want the best 4 her nd I knw she will not be toast of all these endorsements 4ever so I advise she shld invest her money in property so wen the chips are down she will av something to fall bak on.Those using her as an atm machine were not Hapi with this.

Imagine funke's mum being giving quit notice at their rented flat in ebute meta, to me this is an insult on us so I advise she shld start ikorodu that we can finish up by December but the sblings want their mum to stay in lekki nd this kind hearted woman will be the only person shouldering all this.

I hope she wakes up nd make Hay while the sun shine.coz igba ko lo bi orere.

9 comments:

  1. proudly omo yoruba24 July 2013 at 16:38

    Iwo lomo,yeka boroboro,as if you're under a spell to talk.must you tell us everything that transpired between you people.please grow up & respect the time spent together haba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plz wat is really wrong wit dis man must u tell all in public haba u r hvin a dirvoce simple move on pipu ll always talk y r u xplainin 2 de general public nw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make Una free Ds man. If something untrue was said abt u, won't u defend urself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tire for him o. Like I knew all these were gonna happen when I heard about τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ wedding last year. BB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oloyede, you talk too much. Matured minds need not say all these?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A̶̲̥̅♏ sorry if Iτ̲̅ hurt,but I must tell U̶̲̥̅̊ dat u are nt marure @ all,4 christ sake U̶̲̥̅̊ must gv her sm respect ϞΦ matter ♓☺w grievious τ̲̅ђε offence she must ♓αvﻉ committed may b.put her Ω Ūя̲̅ shoe if she happen 2 b Ūя̲̅ younger sister(blood)will U̶̲̥̅̊ crucify A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ condemn her publicly?pls incase U̶̲̥̅̊ must ♓αvﻉ forgotten dis is A̶̲̥̅̊ social netwk MR OMOBA

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of u talking bout Mr Oloyede should mind your business too. You can't go in between couple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet that you two are together. Keep in mind the moving moments when we are together in a wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)