meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Cristiano Ronaldo Free-kick Breaks Young Boy's Hand

Thursday 25 July 2013

Cristiano Ronaldo Free-kick Breaks Young Boy's Hand



A young football fan whose wrist was broken by a Cristiano Ronaldo free-kick at Bournemouth has received a shirt signed by the player and his Real Madrid team-mates. 

AFC Bournemouth took on the Spanish giants in a pre-season friendly at the Goldsands Stadium on Saturday.

Charlie, from Christchurch, said: "It was Ronaldo's first free-kick of the game. It went straight for me so I blocked the ball with the palm of my left hand and the force, I suppose, reverberated up my arm and broke my wrist."

First aiders at the ground put his arm in a sling and told him to go to hospital.

2 comments:

  1. Eyaah poor boy sorry oo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine if he had nt blocked wit his hands it whld hv bin his face or who knws

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)