meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Man Returns From Night Vigil At 3am, Catches Wife In Bed With Neighbour

Thursday 22 November 2012

Man Returns From Night Vigil At 3am, Catches Wife In Bed With Neighbour

NOT ACTUAL PICTURE


A man who had gone for an all-night prayer got the shock of his life when he allegedly caught his wife pants down with a neighbour at their matrimonial home.

The incident which occurred in Zimbabwe is said to have happened at around 3am. A source said the husband, only identified as Maskiri, returned home from prayers and caught his wife Fungai Sibanda having sex with their neighbour Tinashe Mutuwari. It is alleged that the woman had invited the man to sleep over at her place after claiming to be lonely.



"The two lovebirds' timing was wrong as Maskiri decided to return earlier than expected and he caught them in the act. He then alerted some neighbours who proceeded to report the matter to the police," said a witness.

When Maskiri was contacted for comment, he opened up saying he was still in dilemma of what had driven his wife to do such an embarrassing thing.

"I had gone for an all-night prayer and my wife had remained at home. At around 3am, I decided to go home as I was feeling sleepy. When I got home, I got the shock of my life as I found my wife sleeping with Tinashe on our bed. I became weak and could not do or say anything to the two. I quietly walked out and informed some neighbours as I proceeded to report the matter to the police," said Maskiri.

He revealed that he suspected it was not the first time Tinashe had spend the night at his home as he regularly went for all-night prayers leaving his wife at home.

"Surprisingly, Fungai rushed to seek a peace order against me saying I was troubling her and she won the case," he said.

Tinashe could neither confirm nor deny the allegations.

"The matter is being handled by police and Maskiri keeps on accusing me of sleeping with his wife," said Tinashe.

Efforts to get a comment from the woman at the centre of controversy were fruitless as her phone was unreachable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)