meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: PICTURE- Cossy Orijakor With Her Friend's Husband In Sexy Position

Friday 28 September 2012

PICTURE- Cossy Orijakor With Her Friend's Husband In Sexy Position

 

The second pic, she tweeted:

Lwkm he still think its fake! Should I let him touch em. Or squeeze em. Cuz right now ...I don't know what I want...




This Cossy of a lady is something else. She does not send anyone. 

Yawa go gas if her friend sees this picture, but what is the friend's husband doing with Cossy and what is his eyes staring at?

3 comments:

  1. Tope Orekoya, wia u c dis Cossy pic? Oooomo! Dis guy sure gat a lot 2 explain. Lol. I remember wen I saw dis chick in unilag many years back in my undergrad days,I nearly fall inside gutter cos I didn't understand! Lol. Cossssssyyy! Hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who will blame the man? Seeing this kinda stuff, you will be tempted to touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. The man should respect him self nd stay clear from his wife's best friend.shame on cosy agent of seduiction!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)