meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Ksolo & Wife- We Never Had a Fight, We Deceived Nigerians

Monday 27 August 2012

Ksolo & Wife- We Never Had a Fight, We Deceived Nigerians



This couple think Nigerians are not smart abi?? After they settled their rift, they are now telling us that they were just deceiving Nigerian. The photos she posted all over the social media was photoshopped abi??

SEE VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH CHANNELS TV BELOW


However, K Solo always denied all the allegations, claiming he never laid hands on his wife, and releasing his latest album ‘Mr Pedigree’ during their public spat.

In an interview with Channels TV, the couple came clean.

‘Nothing really happened, we were just having fun’, Kikelomo said.

K Solo, on his part, said ‘I’m a showbiz person, If I don’t do singing, I can do acting. What you guys actually saw was acting. A lot of people were taking Panadol for another man’s headache. But on the long run it was getting bigger and I was enjoying it because you know, places I’ve not received calls from in a while’.

And as to why the couple pulled the prank, K Solo and Kikelomo said it was just a test. ‘I used it to know who my good and bad friends are. She (pointing to Kikelomo) also used it to know her true friends.’

Meanwhile, Kikelomo, who is now pregnant, used the opportunity to apologize to all those who fell for their ‘prank’, ‘Thank you to everybody and also to all those we got to, like my mother-in-law because I broke into her house with the police and all that, it was part of the thing. And also my sister-in-law… I just want to tell them I’m sorry about all that and I’m sorry for going to the press’.

However, the couple failed to explain the photos showing multiple bruises sustained by Kikelomo, which circulated on the internet.

K Solo and Kikelomo say they plan to shoot a home video about the prank titled ’Lobatan‘, saying it will be a comedy, and will feature Nollywood actors Odunlade Kolade and Funke Akindele.



3 comments:

  1. lmao! dis ppl don c fools *smh* 4 ksolo n wife. u guys should hv just made up n shut up, after all u dont owe anybody any explanations d way u both wanna live ur lives cos u r both adults rather dan making fools of ur selves by trying to deny d fights. pls save ur apologies, who cares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me sef tire for this couple ooooo. Who are the fooling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be very nice of you if you share some links to other resources that have data about this topic of course in case you know some.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)