meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: WONDERS SHALL NEVER END- Robbers Return Stolen Goods 2 Days After

Thursday 23 August 2012

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END- Robbers Return Stolen Goods 2 Days After



Like they say, wonders shall never end. Such was the case on 19 August, 2012, a day set aside by all Muslims all over the world to celebrate the end of the 30-day fasting period (Eid El Fitri Day), when some unidentified armed robbers returned the goods they had stolen over 48 hours earlier, to their victim, Mrs Adijatu Eniola.

The incident happened at No. 9, Ibikunle Oluwa Street, Odo-Adamo, Ayobo-Ipaja, Lagos, southwest Nigeria, when the victim, a petty trader, and her family returned from an all night prayer session and found that their home has been burgled by persons who carted away their cash, phones and recharge cards.

Narrating the ordeal to newsmen, Mrs Eniola said: “On Friday, 17 August, 2012, we left for an all night prayer session (Tahjud) within the neighbourhood, only to return the next morning and found that thieves had broken into our home.


“They went away with my Nokia double sim phone, N27,000, which was the money I realised from the sales of kerosine at my stall, and all the unsold recharge cards.


‘It was when we informed our neighbours that we were informed that some unidentified persons came to check on our flat while we were at the prayer ground on Friday’s night.


“On Saturday’s morning I told Alfa Yasin (the mosque cleric) about what happened and he assured me that my items would be returned since it was God’s house I was when the robbers came. Sincerely speaking, I only had little faith in his assurances because I have not heard where robbers had returned the goods they had stolen.


“But to my surprise, on Sunday morning when my daughter came out of the house she found the same purse where I put the phone, money and recharge cards at a corner on the door steps. It was a miracle when I opened the purse and I found that everything was intact in the purse.


PMNews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)