meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos

Sunday 7 February 2016

Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos


President Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya, was present yesterday at a wedding ceremony between two citizens from different tribes -Chemeli Chumo and Kevin Oduor. The couple met through Facebook, according to Chemeli (the bride). 

Read what she said on her website after the cut....................






Kevin and I met on a mutual friends wall on Facebook in 2009 ( Social media - Changing lives since the new millennium! ) I met him in person a few weeks later when another mutual friend brought him over to my house for drinks.( I wonder if that was a coincidence. We were just friends and travel buddies for a long time until we decided to 'give it a try'. Kevin proposed on my birthday in May 2015 over dinner and I was rendered,for the first time, completely speechless.There were lots of tears.Tears of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)