meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped in Bayelsa

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped in Bayelsa



Madame Ogere Siasia, the Mother of Samson Siasia, Nigeria's Ex-international soccer star and current coach of the Under -23 Dream team was kidnapped from her home at Odoni community of Sagama Local Council Area of Bayelsa State in the early hours of today Nov. 17th.
Eyewitnesses say the armed kidnappers stormed the home of the woman, dragged her out of her house and into a waiting motorcycle. The Bayelsa state police command's spokesperson, ASP Ansinim Butswat confirmed the incident and said the police is working towards rescuing her. 


READ SIASIA'S STATEMENT AFTER THE CUT....................
 



Speaking to the media on the incident, a distraught Siasia has expressed his confusion at the occurrence of the event. Siasia said: “Right now I am confused, from the story I got, three men on motorbike stormed my parents’ house in my village Odoni in Bayelsa State, shot sporadically into the air before taking my old mother away on a bike.

“What do they expect from me? I don’t have money, I am right now on national duty, and need all the time to concentrate on this very important national task. So, I beg them to please release my mother so that I can concentrate on this task of qualifying the U-23 National Team for the men’s football event of the Rio Olympics.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)