meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Uche Ogbodo Distances Self from Drake vs Meek Mill Movie

Sunday 2 August 2015

Uche Ogbodo Distances Self from Drake vs Meek Mill Movie

 
 
Nollywood has put together a Drake vs Meek Mill movie,using Jim Iyke(Meek Mill) Van Vicker(Drake) and Uche Ogbodo(Nicki Minaj) on the cover.
 
The actress took to instagram to denounce the movie ,vowing to get to the bottom  of it..
OMG! What is this? ! I just stumbled On this Movie Poster Online.. Just what did I Ever Do to be dragged into this #drakevsmeekmill 's Fight? Am I the Only @nickiminaj Lookalike they could find in Nigeria?  And Now the Media is having a banquet On it! . Please oooo!, I didn't shoot any movie of this form., this is purely a huge Case of Character Deformation,And I Swear I will get to the root of it! And #amacoinvestment Again? #canttakethis #Anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)