meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me

Monday 31 August 2015

Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me



Tonto Dikeh who did her price payment and reception ceremony Saturday, is so elated to be married. Despite all the controversies that surrounded her career, previous relationships, and scandals, God settled her, as she testifies below:

29-08-15 My best friend paid my dowry and I traditionally now belong to him.. In my culture after this event you can now move in with him as a family.. Am super proud of his confidence Am super proud of his courage,believe me he heard a lot of trash but stood firm and believed in his God & cut off anyone who spoken ill of me,Now thats a real man ..One reason I will for ever love respect & serve him with my life... #MrsX

READ MORE AFTER THE CUT........................................



Good has been faithful

Court wedding- Done

Introduction-Done

Bride price payment and reception(BP CEREMONY)-Done

Traditional and white wedding on the way..

We plan on celebrating every event all the way becos this is a wonderful Gift God has bestowed upon us.. I am A happy Woman I am A settled Woman I can't express my heart,it's been all tears and thanks to my Potter(God) who never stopped looking out for me even when Man thot they could rewrite my story.. Thanks to my Husband and Sultan for a beautiful ceremony and All the love he showers on me.. I reckoned a private life is the happiest one,we will publicly announce the traditional marriage so u can all come out and celebrate Life with Us... I wish every woman out there at least a quarter of the joy this married life has brought to me,I wish you all Love and Gods protection... #Bride price ceremony #TONOLA Make up- @flashfacesbymary Photo- @canaanbeephotography Event powered by God.. It was indeed a carnival and a Huge success,My community(RUMUOKWUTA) made me Proud..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)