meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash

Saturday 15 August 2015

Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash


Actor Segun Arinze mistakenly paid money into someone's account and the guy has so far refused to return the money
"I mistakenly paid 50k into the account of one Okoli Chukwunon account number 0024438520 Access bank. When I realised my mistake I called my bank GT connect to report and I was asked to contact the bank of the beneficiary (Access bank) I went there and spoke with a lady staff Omolola (ogunlana branch) who was kind enough to contact the Nonso guy. He claimed he work with keystone bank mbaise branch. I identified myself and he asked that Access should send him a mail. Which they did.

MORE AFTER THE CUT......................................





Since then he's been giving me the run around. Yesterday he shouted at me and hung on me. His name Okoli Chukwunonso 08037376844. This not so much about the money but the idea of being honest. What is not yours please kindly return. I have heard of various incidences of this kind. People should learn to be honest and banks should find a way of penalizing such unscrupulous acts. Mr Okoli Chukwunonso kindly return my money. You claim to be a banker, so you should know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)