meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: See The Picture Funke Akindele Shared As She Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today

Monday 24 August 2015

See The Picture Funke Akindele Shared As She Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today



She shared some pictures on Instagram celebrating her birthday....

Happy birthday to a gorgeous and funny lady Miss Funke Akindele wishing you many more and prosperous years to come...

She posted the photo with the caption:

"Happy Birthday to me! The Lord has been so good to me,he's seen me through a lot of troubled times. He has put a new song in my mouth, he has continually blessed the work of my hands. Who am I without you Lord. Opo ojo lo ti ro,ti Ile ti fi mu. Ose Oluwa #thankyouLord for the gift of Life. #birthdaygirl"


More photos after the cut.............................




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)