meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again

Saturday 1 August 2015

Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again

Two more women accuse Timaya

The last may not have been heard of the controversy trailing the affair between Timaya and his US-based lover Shella. Timaya has denied the allegations of sexual assault. The new twist is that another lady has publicly accused the star dancehall artiste of an alleged sexual misconduct. According to one of the ladies who claims to be supporting Shella’s allegation,”I’m with you 100% that man is nasty. Same thing happened to me but he didn’t get to rape me. I pushed him off me and let him know how serious I was.


READ MORE AFTER THE CUT.......................................





t2

“His heart is so cold. I can’t believe that man. I believe you was just probably looking to him for a sense of direction with your music career and he was just trying to f***. Girl same thing I went through. It’s ok. Good over evil. Stay focused on what’s important.” In a related post, another post alleged that “Timaya sleeps with women promising that he wants to have a baby with them. Someone I know had a baby by him and then had to abort it because he denied the baby. If he raped you, you should go file charges.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)