meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Power Bank Almost Blows Man’s Leg Off (photos)

Saturday 1 August 2015

Power Bank Almost Blows Man’s Leg Off (photos)




This young man pictured above almost got his leg blown up by a power bank he kept in his pocket. Kuaho, a South African, said the incident happened to him this morning. Expressing his shock, he said;  

“Am still in shock. I was literally set alight and on fire by my powerbank in my pocket. I said it in the morning... I am with God and his favour. Could have been worse but luckily I escaped with a minor burn on my thigh. Guys be careful with these powerbanks for you cellphones. They literally catch fire.” 
 
 
More photos after the cut...........................
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)