meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: I Am Not Dating MC Oluomo – Actress, Sotayo

Saturday 1 August 2015

I Am Not Dating MC Oluomo – Actress, Sotayo

Tayo Sobola


Celebrities attract controversy same way sugar attracts ants. Such is the case for fast rising actress, Tayo Sobola, popularly known as Sotayo. For some time now, there have been rumours that the delectable actress and a popular Lagos socialite, MC Oluomo, are an item.

READ MORE AFTER THE CUT............................................
 




In a chat with Saturday Beats, the actress debunked such rumours. She said that people did not just say they are dating but that they are actually married.

Sotayo also denied speculations that she was pregnant for MC Oluomo. She told Saturday Beats that she currently has a boyfriend.

She said, “It is not true that I am in a relationship with MC Oluomo. I heard the rumours but the truth is that I do not react to every rumour peddled against me. Anytime people see me talking with someone that I don’t usually interact with, especially if the person is a man, they begin to assume that I am having an affair with the person. 

MC Oluomo is somebody that is in the public eyes, he is a socialite and once he is seen with somebody, people would begin to talk. I am close to him, we are friends, I don’t have anything against him and I respect him. Whenever I hear such things, I just laugh. Some people see me and jokingly call me his wife and I don’t argue with them, I just laugh it off. I think it is senseless for me to start explaining to people that there is nothing between us. No matter how much you try to clear yourself, nobody wants to believe you. I am not dating him, neither am I married to him because that is what I heard.

“How easy it is to get pregnant; I am not pregnant for him neither am I dating him. I am currently in a relationship. I have a boyfriend.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)