meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Craziest Thing I Have Done Was Making Love To My Girlfriend On A Hospital Bed - Ini Edo's Rumoured Boo, Mike Godson

Friday 14 August 2015

Craziest Thing I Have Done Was Making Love To My Girlfriend On A Hospital Bed - Ini Edo's Rumoured Boo, Mike Godson



We all have some ever green moments in our lives, some happy, sad or fun times we can’t forget in a hurry.

For Nollywood’s popular actor, Mike Godson, who has always been romantically linked with Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, he cant seem to forget the fun memories of making love to his girlfriend right on top of her hospital bed.


READ MORE AFTER THE CUT.........................



He told NigerianFilms in a recent interview when asked about his most memorable day, the Imo state born born actor of 'Seven Books of Moses' fame, the craziest or naughtiest thing he has ever done.


He said, "I can't forget that in a hurry. It's one of the naughty things I have done. I made love to my girlfriend on a hospital bed. It was so crazy. She was sick and really wanted me. So we did a quick one and we weren't caught.

This act alone, actually took me to the next level at a point in my career; when I went for Big Brother Africa, in the time of Karen Igho.

The judges asked me the same question and I told them, they were wowed, that was how I jumped to the next level," he recalled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)