meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Amber Rose Breaks up With Machine Gun Kelly

Saturday 1 August 2015

Amber Rose Breaks up With Machine Gun Kelly

 
Amber Rose has confirmed she and Machine Gun Kelly have split.She deleted all his photos from her instagram page and they unfollowed each other .

Speaking to Perez Hilton,she said she broke up with him because he went on tour, and she would never support any man who is on tour. She already did that with Wiz and it didn't turn out well.
 
 
READ WHAT SHE SAID AFTER THE CUT................................
 
 
 
 
 
I think it was just a mutual agreement. We’re still really good friends.”I can’t really support a man on tour any more. I kinda did that already, and I’m just not in a space where that’s what I really wanna do.'I just need to focus on my son and my business. I’m dating other people and just having a good time.”

There have been rumors going around that she's been messing with 22-year-old, NY Giant's wide receiver- Odell Beckham. They recently followed each other, and Amber recently went to New York for a couple of days and they were both at Rosenburg's Bday party. He has however, denied dating Amber Rose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)