meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Prince of Obanlikwu Accuses Cross River State Govt Chief of Staff & EFFC Official of Assault.

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Prince of Obanlikwu Accuses Cross River State Govt Chief of Staff & EFFC Official of Assault.

 
The man tells his own side of the story below..
My name is Jeremiah Ashang, crown Prince of Obanlikwu. At about 01.00Hrs on Saturday 18th July 2015, in Gramics Hotel along Obudu Ranch road in Cross River State, the Chief of Staff to the Cross River State Government (Martin Orim) orders his security aide to shoot me dead. This is my story. In the early hours of Saturday 18th July, 2015 at about 1am I returned to my hotel room from funeral at Igwo in Obudu and in my company was my cousin and his father. While trying to settle in into our booked rooms, we discovered an unknown man in one of the rooms.

 READ MORE AFTER THE CUT............................................





This unidentified person rained curses and attacked my uncle and when we tried to resolve the crisis at the front office, this stranger identified himself firstly as a cultist and also as the driver to the Chief of staff to the cross river state government. While I was still trying to settle in, my cousin proceeded to speak to the Chief of Staff who was at the time seated at the bar soaked in alcohol with his friends and cohorts. On meeting them and greeting them respectfully, he proceeded to report the incident that transpired earlier so that the said driver could be called to order as he had disrespected his father.
In a split moment as I learnt from the receptionist, an EFCC official (Peter Atianshe Akpanke ) seated with the Chief of staff accosted my cousin and asked what audacity he had to walk up to their gathering to report such an incident. In the heat of the argument, the Chief of staff stood up and angrily ordered that his security immediately shoot my cousin. The security aides proceeded to pounce on my cousin, hitting him with their boots, gun butts, batons and also sprayed teargas into his eyes whilst shooting sporadically and causing chaos in the neighbourhood.
My cousin’s blood-stained clothes after the assault.
Upon hearing the commotion, I stepped out to find out what was going on and immediately the EFFC official identified me as his cousin and immediately the chief of staff ordered his security aides who were Police men to assault me. They beat me up mercilessly, tied me up, sprayed tear gas into my eyes and bundled me into their Hilux Truck. Thereafter the Chief of Staff ordered his Aides to shoot and kill my cousin and me.
When I heard this I took off for my dear life, some shots were fired at me and I was lucky to escape by the grace of God. Is this the change we are looking for? This is an inhumane act perpetrated by individual who takes advantage of the position he is in to intimidate people at will for no just cause. I have taken up the matter to the appropriate authority. Both policemen are attached to Police Mobile Force 11 Calabar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)