meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Majek Fashek - I Am Not Broke, I am Still A Millionaire

Thursday 9 July 2015

Majek Fashek - I Am Not Broke, I am Still A Millionaire

 
Different individuals have been calling for his rehabilitation, it is now that Majek has now deemed it fit to talk to a media house to deny he is broke and not wandering on the streets just when help is about to come.

Below is a fresh interview he had with Encomium Magazine where he boasted that he is a millionaire and the reports of him being broke is nothing but a blackmail.

On the speculations of him begging: The Nigerian press, the print in particular, not electronic, have been blackmailing me. They are trying  to ruin me writing all sorts of things against me. I did nothing. I was in America, I had to come back to prove them wrong. I’m a Rastafarian man, a prisoner of conscience. I’m the begotten of Jesus Christ. He’s my father.
 
 
 MORE AFTER THE CUT............................
 
 

On him roaming the streets: It’s not true. The thing is I’m a Rasta man and a prisoner of conscience. These are my two movements. And a prisoner of conscience and Rastaman does not avoid the poor. Poverty is a sin, I cannot discriminate against the streets, even though I’m a millionaire.

I have $100,000 in one of the biggest banks in America. I’m not a careless man. I’m a father with four boys. What happened was the hotel I was staying didn’t have light and they didn’t put on the generator. I was bored. So, I went into the streets to buy myself a drink. I like Guinness, sometimes Apeteshi or malt. I use the apeteshi to consult with the holy spirit. Why would I, as a prisoner of conscience, alienate myself from the poor man and woman? Then I am not a prisoner of conscience. How can I beg?…….

On who leaked the story: I didn’t even know that guy that wrote this thing came to investigate me. Is he CIA? I even bought bread for him that day.

On the true state of things: The true state of things is that they are all rumours, God still kept me. It’s all blackmail. It’s only God that has kept me alive that I must obey.

On having his own house: Yes, I have a house in Ogba, Lagos. It’s a bungalow. There are was a beef, which we have settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)