meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Heavily Pregnant Karen Igho Writes Note To Unborn Child

Friday 3 July 2015

Heavily Pregnant Karen Igho Writes Note To Unborn Child



Read what she wrote below:

A Love Letter To My Unborn Child I write this letter to my unborn child from the depths of my soul. You've entered my womb and made my life complete and whole. I never thought I would be chosen for such an awesome task. It is a greater blessing than what I ever could ask. I can almost imagine you in my mind. Beautiful, Happy, Bouncing, flashing a smile so kind. Feeling you flutter is a sensation like no other. It does wonders for the joy of this soon-to-be-mother! You create a glow in me I never knew I would see. It is true happiness that sets me on cloud nine manifested deep inside of me! You're my baby, my child, my heart, and my wonder. I pray we create a bond that no one can put asunder. You're a designer's original! A creation from the King! I can hardly wait for you to enter the world and see the joy you bring".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)