meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Photo: Comedian Bovi Sustains Eye Injury From Car Accident

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Photo: Comedian Bovi Sustains Eye Injury From Car Accident

 
Nigerian comedian Bovi was involved in a ghastly motor accident on Monday night in Ikoyi. He was badly crushed by another vehicle. The comedian who sustained an injury in the eye, was hospitalized but has been discharged from the hospital. 
 
See a photo from the accident scene and his account after the cut.
 
 
 


"Out of hospital, hale and hearty! Just an injured left eye! Last night was nearly the end. On my lane jejeli and this guy Rams into me at an intersection. Carry my car dump for side walk like small pikin wey no dey hear word. I was sure I had been blinded and broken my hip. First thoughts were my family, my debtors of since last year and my jokes wey some people go just thief! But as usual, Godwin!!! When your life flashes before your eyes, it's like that missed call you never heard ring'', he wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)