meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu And Buhari (Pictured)

Monday 11 May 2015

Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu And Buhari (Pictured)



A-28-year-old Adam Afolabi Ndabagi has vowed to embark on a-five-day -trekking from Abeokuta to Lagos state to celebrate the victory of the President-elect , Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) at the poll by visiting and appreciating former governor of Lagos state , Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for providing the platform. 

Adam Afolabi Ndabagi, a fashion designer was born in Sabo,in Abeokuta North local government area of Ogun State and had his schools in the state , said though, his father was a Nupe man but, his mother was an Egba woman.


READ MORE AFTER THE CUT............................................


  


Speaking with newsmen in Abeokuta, Ndabagi, said he would begin the five -day journey on Monday, (today) from OPIC round about in Oke-Ilewo Abeokuta at 6:am enroute Abeokuta-Lagos old road to Lagos state .

According to him, Tinubu deserves more than what he was planning to do for him, saying, ” for youths to travel far for Buhari, I will trek to Lagos even if Asiwaju Bola Tinubu lives at somewhere far from Lagos, I will also trek there through Ewekoro, Ifo, Sango, Agege.

“I want to go and tell him well done for the work he did to help keep Nigeria strong with his political revolution without shedding the blood of any Nigerian. This revolution attracted recognition from international observers.

“I will start my journey on Monday by 6a.m. at OPIC roundabout for about five days and I should be through with everything on Friday by God’s grace.

“Apart from that, I will also visit Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu for his tremendous works on the throne of his forefathers by making Lagos good. I will also thank Governor Babatunde Fashola for transforming Lagos state for his eight years on the throne as well as the lawmakers who are supporting him.

“I have been assured by the DPO, Ilupeju Police station as well as my doctor , for safety and my medical safety. Just like some trekked for Buhari, I am only trekking to celebrate him because I am very much happy. I have no money to give him but I would use my agility to trek, sweat to greet him because he is a man of honour”, he said .

When asked how he would pass nights during his journey, Ndabagi said he would look out for head of the village or seriki of Hausa in the area he got to when never the sun’s sets to pass nights with and continue his journey the following day.

He also said he would cover 25km on a daily basis to cover about 100km distance journey from Abeokuta to Ikoyi to meet with Tinubu.


Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)