meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Jim Iyke Stop Marrying Me in My Dreams -Nigerian Student Cries Out

Sunday 17 May 2015

Jim Iyke Stop Marrying Me in My Dreams -Nigerian Student Cries Out


This girl above dropped a comment on Jim Iyke's instagram page, begging him to stop appearing in her dreams. Ify Jacob, a Malaysian based student wrote
Jim I beg u in name of God,stop getting marry to me in the dream.for than 3years now I always see u in my dream marry to me. have been praying every time about it but it always reply it self even last note .am tried of this ...if u are his PA show him this text message and if this is you I beg you in the name of God,to do sometin about it my numbers is....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)