meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce

Monday 4 May 2015

I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce


Chairman of Silverbird Group and Senator-Elect Mr. Ben Murray Bruce has revealed that he has never flown in first class before despite his wealth.

Speaking at the Man of the Year Award in Lagos last night, May 3, 2015, the Silverbird boss also said he has not stayed at an hotel over $300 per night. "I have never flown first class in my life. Our leaders must be accountable, I have never stayed in a hotel that’s more than 300 dollars a night, it doesn’t make sense to lodge in a 4000 dollar hotel, not because I can’t afford it, but because if I think of the masses" he said.

"I run a company and at the end of the month I have to make payroll, so I can’t justify it, our politicians must imbibe this attitude as well. Nigeria is too poor for our leaders to act like multi-billionaires, and Nigeria is too rich for our people to be poor" he further stated.

Ben Murray Bruce won the senatorial in 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)