meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: My Message To Nigerians- Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Mom

Tuesday 14 April 2015

My Message To Nigerians- Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Mom

 
Vice-President elect, Prof. Osinbajo’s mother has said she is very happy and full of thanks to God for making her son the Vice-President elect of Nigeria and also says God has a message for Nigerians. The devoted 83-year old Christian says she believes transformation has come and the new Government will do beautiful things. Here’s what she told Guardian Newspaper who accosted her for one or two questions about the new status of her son;

“I feel happy and that is why I’m here today to thank God for what he has done for me and my entire family. I feel I should be praising God for who he is. And I will continue to do this until I go out of this world.”

She then revealed God has a message for Nigerians;

“This morning, as I was reading my Bible, God said I should say it that the world will know what is happening. He said Nigeria will be restored and the entire world will worship God. This is what God said I should tell Nigerians,” she explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)