meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Her Dad Is Cheating On Her Mum With Two Different Women; Should She Expose Him?

Monday 6 April 2015

Her Dad Is Cheating On Her Mum With Two Different Women; Should She Expose Him?



According to sender:

I am a 26 year old lady and will be getting married in June. Unfortunately for me I found about two months ago that my dad is cheating on my mum. I didn't say anything cuz I do not want my family to break up. Before it was one lady but now I have found out that they are two. It seems like as the days go deeper he gets more and more into it.

Yesterday he told me to put a password for him on his phone. I tried avoiding doing it but he was persistent and at the end I ended up putting it for him but my conscience has really started disturbing me. I dont know if I should tell her because I don't want my family to break up and at the same time I don't want to see my mother hurt. She loves and adores him, although everyone has his/her shortcomings.

He is a well respected man and my fiancee respects him more than anything. I feel like I am suffocating.

Please what should I do? I really need good advice

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)