meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Read What Femi Fani-Kayode Wrote about Bola Tinubu & Lai Mohammed

Monday 2 March 2015

Read What Femi Fani-Kayode Wrote about Bola Tinubu & Lai Mohammed

 
He shared this on his Facebook page this afternoon...read below..
"It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that slurs when he speaks. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can go out. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that his hands shake when he tries to lift his fork and knife and eat.
It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather the spokesman of the APC, Lai Mohammed, that is rotting from inside and that has the chronically bad breath of a rabid poll cat. Lai's breath is so bad that it is enough to knock out a polar bear from across the street.



 
It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Lai Mohammed who is suffering from loose bowel movements and who defecates every other minute to the point that he often has to wear pampers when he goes on long journeys.

So, if anybody wants to talk about ill health. They should talk about themselves and not about me. I repeat my name is Femi Fani-Kayode, and nobody can kill me before my time. Nobody can cut me short.
I harbor no fear of violence but I do not take threats lightly. Neither do I fear for my life. Because I have never shed innocent blood and because I do not believe in violence or worship the devil, the Angel of the Lord will strike dead any person or any group of persons that seek to take my life or the life of any of my loved ones.
This I decree in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the God whose I am and the God whom I serve”-
 
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)