meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Joke Silva’s Mom Casts Vote In Wheel Chair at 89 Years Old

Sunday 29 March 2015

Joke Silva’s Mom Casts Vote In Wheel Chair at 89 Years Old


According to 89-year-old Dr. Abimbola Silva ─ mother of Nollywood actress, Joke Silva ─ voting was her fundamental right.

Silva, who was in a wheelchair, said, “It is my right to vote. By doing this I am laying a good example for the younger generation. The exercise has been ok,” she said.

1 comment:

  1. My relatives always say that I am wasting my time here at web, however I know I am getting
    know-how everyday by reading such fastidious posts.


    My web-site :: interview

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)